Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hmmm....

So this week and next I have Chase and Dylan signed up for swimming lessons. Chase is 5 and doesn't swim at all. I figure it's time for him to learn how to save himself should he ever fall in a body of water. And Dylan loves the water. Loves the bath, loves the kiddie pool... so I figured he should learn how to save himself when he jumps into a body of water. Chase's classes are set up so that there are only 4 kids to a teacher and they go in without the parents. I take Dylan into the water for his lessons. I have been almost dreading these lessons because I thought that Chase would hate the lessons, hate the water, hate that I wasn't with him. Could I have been more wrong? Chase LOVES swimming lessons and Dylan hates them. He screams "OUT" and "NO WAY" almost the entire time. Well, when he's not crying anyway... the thing he did like to do today was learn how to get out of the pool. Go figure. My kids, just when I think I know them, I realize I don't.

Oh, and for my Tiesha mention, Tiesha, I'm glad you are running with me and LeeAnne. Even though most of the time I am panting and wheezing, it's nice that you are there :)

2 comments:

KWAYER said...

hello
we have the ayer blog page at ayerblogpage.blogspot.com. i assume we must be related some how. my father has done a lot of geneology work so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. i enjoyed your entries. keep up the good work.

TSHAA said...

I am so glad you girls got me motivated again! Can't wait to do a 5k together! Thanks for updating your blog! See you Tuesday!