Friday, April 18, 2008

I know what you're all thinking........

You're thinking that I had already quit updating my blog. I'm sure even some of you were thinking, "big surprise, that didn't last long, I knew she wouldn't keep it up...." That's okay if you did, I would have too and totally don't blame you with my past behavior. But, that was not that case. My computer broke last week and I only just picked it up a few hours ago. It was a long, traumatizing 8 days but thankfully it's back and working again. How I even lived without a computer, I don't know! Anyway, sorry for being away, I'll update later when I have all my stuff loaded back on my computer!

2 comments:

Life As I Know It said...

Whew!

TSHAA said...

About time! Geez! Don't you know these blogs become addicting and its a little sad to keep checking and see nothing new. :)