Thursday, May 08, 2008

What the???!


I know, even though my computer has been fixed for a few weeks, I still haven't posted in awhile. I have a good excuse though, I started a new job and have been pretty busy with training on crazy shifts and stuff. Our life will hopefully be back to normal in a few weeks. I should be working mainly swing and weekend shifts, this past few weeks I've done day and graves. Graveyard sucks, by the way. A few weeks ago I had to take Chase to the dentist. It was his first appointment and I wasn't sure how he would do. Those of you who know Chase know that he has personal space issues! I took him to the dentist that Morgan and I go to and Chase did great! They were very good with him and showed him the tools before putting them in his mouth and stuff. Chase made it through most of the cleaning before he decided he was done so they quite. Here are are a few pictures.....


Checking out the air blower and getting teeth cleaned....
Dr. T. checking out the teeth and a picture of the thee of us when it was all over!

1 comment:

Life As I Know It said...

It must be "dentist season". :O)
I just took my kids last week and have several friends who have made the same visit the past two weeks. Chase looks so big. I miss you so much!