Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Wow. I am almost (don't worry, only almost) speechless about how long it's been since I posted. This time frame exceeded even my own very low expectations of myself..... No worries though, I am once again inspired to have a blog. I really love the idea of them and it's great for people like me who have family and friends that live out of town (and state!) so that my peeps can stay updated on our lives. I don't know what my problem has been. Anyway, I have a friend who has the cutest most bestest blog ever (http://www.jexamae.blogspot.com/) and she's inspired me to start doing mine again.

I know most of you number one: aren't reading this right now since you probably quit checking for updates about, oh, a year ago! and two: won't trust that I'll actually keep updating my blog! I'm really going to make an effort this time though! So, that being said, what's been going on for the past two years? Oh, not much, pretty much the same old thing except... well, I got pregnant, Morgan switched jobs, we moved to Albany, I had a baby, I started selling Scentsy, I am babysitting again, Chase is now in preschool and let's see, I think that's all. Maybe I'll start at the beginning......

I pretty much left off in Corvallis. Morgan and I had just sold our house in Lebanon and moved into an apartment in Corvallis. We lived in that apartment for almost two years. But, as suspected, we got really tired of the close quarters. It was small for the three of us and then in September of '06 we found out we were having another baby! In addition, Morgan got a new job at Regence Blue Cross in Salem. His comute was pretty long every day from South Corvallis to downtown Salem so we decided to start looking for a new place to live. We found a place about a month before we had our second son, Dylan. We now live in Albany in a much nicer and bigger place.

On June 4, 2007 we had Dylan Royle Ayer. He was 9 pounds and 8 oz. and breech. That should have given us a warning about how his personality would turn out... ;) He has been such a blessing and great addition to our family. We can't even imagine life without him! It's been so fun watching Chase play with him and telling us how much he "wuves his brother". Dylan is almost a year old now and so full of personality which we all know is code for, a complete handful. We love him anyway, of course!



About 7 months ago I started selling Scentsy. Actually, my friend Jessica (see above note about cutest most bestest blog ever) was our Scentsy consultant while she lived here. When she moved back to Boise, we needed a new consultant and I decided to give it a try. It's nice to have something to focus my creative energy on and Scenty is a cool product. Go check out my websit: www.scentsy.com/courtney



Chase. What has Chase been up to? Well, he's a big boy now, almost 4 years old. He's going to pre-school now and loves it! He is learning all sorts of things from his teacher who happens to be a friend of mine. She is teaching pre-school from her home. I feel really lucky to have Chase in school with her. Chase has grown so much in the past few years. He talks all the time and is so into Thomas the Train! He loves trains. It's pretty cute. He is also into the Power Rangers which is not cute. It's annoying, I mean, if you've seen a Power Rangers movie they are just lame. (No offense to those of you who think they are cool or by some crazy chance are the makers of Power Rangers, then they are so cool).

Well, I think that's it for now. I need to make lunch for Chase and Kohbi (the little girl I've been babysitting....) More later!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture where they're wearing the same outfits. I think I know who took that picture. :) - Melissa A.

Anonymous said...

I miss them sooooo much!!! Can't wait to see them again.

Life As I Know It said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you are going to start blogging again. I can't wait to see the future pics of your sweet little pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm glad you are doing this again. ;) I love seeing pictures of the boys and getting the updates. They are so cute! Karen

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!